Thursday, December 18, 2008

who needs Fed Ex when you got angels ...

... I have been beseeching St. Gabriel the Anrchangel for his intercession on the speedy delivery of some Christmas packages; being the patron saint of postal workers and the post office. Other wise it might look like I'll be wrapping empty boxes with a note inside reading "I bought you something really great! It should be here any day."

Hey, if angels can transport an entire house they should have no problem with a few boxes.

Photobucket

Saturnino Gatti, Translation of the Holy House of Loreto c.1493

3 comments:

kired said...

It may depend on the sanctity of the contents etc.

Carolina Cannonball said...

well damn!

Micki said...

Love how you can take an unusual holy card and turn it into a funny thought. I'll always think of the angels bringing my UPS packages.