Sunday, May 03, 2009

Arm Chair Theologian...

View the nominations then scroll down to the poll to vote.

Ironic Catholic
Sister Mary Martha
Amtheomusings
Richard Leonardi's 10 Reasons
Ubi Petrus
Debra's Random Thoughts
Crossed the Tiber
Army of Martyrs
Where Angels Go
That the Bones You Have Crushed May Thrill
The Divine Lamp

Best Arm Chair Theologian
Ironic Catholic
Sister Mary Martha
Amtheomusings
Richard Leonardi's 10 Reasons
Ubi Petrus
Debra's Random Thoughts
Crossed the Tiber
Army of Martyrs
Where Angels Go
That The Bones You Have Crushed...
The Divine Lamp
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Dim Bulb said...

There seems to be some confusion. I was campaigning for a new category-one I'd have a chance of winning: WORST CATHOLIC BLOG THAT SHOULD NEVER BE UPDATED AGAIN; so how did I manage to wind up here?

Well, thanks anyway. One more lost contest might make me the best loser in blogdom.

A false sense of modesty keeps me from voting for myself, so I'll have to check out the competition to see who I should vote for. I'm not familiar with any of them, which means none of them have ever read my blog, which means they're all smarter than I am.

hxrtotally said...

Oh, would you look at that? Someone aside from myself will vote for me. I feel really cool. :)