Monday, May 11, 2009

life with boys...

... two good friends of mine had children that received their first communion this weekend. Afterwords we all met at one family's house for a small celebration. Everything was pleasant and civilized until... I look at see my son standing at the top of a slide with his pants down having a peeing contest with another boy to see whose urine could make it down the slide the fastest.

He later redeemed me by blessing a small baby "in nomine patris et fillii et spiritus sancti".

9 comments:

Adoro said...

ROFL!

A woman where I work described that her little nephew was wandering around with his cupped hands folded, saying "Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy....". When she finally saw what was in his hands...


Worms.


ROFL!

Mary Beth said...

+JMJ+

Well,if it is any consolation, your son was at least outside. That beats two of our boys, standing on the top of their bunk beds, seeing who can hit the shoes lined up against the far wall!
Must be a guy sort of thing!?!

TCN said...

God made 'em that way. Friends son was upset about having to take a bath, and she told him "Life's tough." Imagine her surprise to see him standing up and peeing in his own bath. When she chastised him, he repeated, "Life's tough." ;)

johnkgibson said...

My Daughter's first communion celebration was wonderful. I then looked out of the window to see my Son in all his glory naked, and wizzing in a perfect arc into the front garden.

I started to get mad, and then I just started laughing, opened the window and told the knucklehead to get his cloths back on.

I had forgotten what it was like to be a boy...

TheSeeker said...

LOL
I must be bat-shit crazy to want a son so much...but I do :-D

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahahahhahaa. Parenting, such a joy, isn't it?

Smiley said...

What holy water was your son using to bless the other kid ??????

auzziegob said...

piss on the pope ,.,.,TODAY,,,,,,,,,& smile ;)

auzziegob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.