Monday, October 26, 2009

charitable giving ...

... did you know when you give money to a charity only a small percentage actually goes to the intended recipient? But when you donate here, at the top of the side bar, 100% of your donations goes to me... that poor blogging single mom/nursing student who has soiled two pairs of scrubs with other people's bodily fluids and is in desperate need of a thrid pair... and an oil change... and a refill of plavix so I don't drop dead.

If you appreciate what you see and read here, please consider a donation. Thank you.





5 comments:

Lvka said...

You can beg all Ya want... I'm not paying You a single dime! >:)

The Crescat said...

No soup for you!!!

Cathy_of_Alex said...

You should, seriously, be in marketing. Your bleg is a classic!

Siento, no dinero! I've pondered starting a bleg myself.

Pablo said...

I'm going to send you a little something on the 1st.

You ministry is greatly worthy of supporting.

If I was in the hospital for any reason, I would love to have a Traditional Catholic girl taking care of me.

I know she would be praying for my soul.

My friends two year old boy was injurded critically with a head wound. The Nurse attending him went to the Basillica asap and prayed before the Blessed Sacrament on his behalf. I saw him in Denver, afterwards.

God bless our Catholic Nurses!

I wish I could send more, but we are streched thin, and the enemy is well armed and supplied.

God grant you strengh.

pablo

*

Lvka said...

No soup for you!!!

wouldn't touch it, even if it were for free! >:)