Tuesday, December 08, 2009

tacky nativity contest...

... View all the final entries!

I am no longer taking your craptastic submissions of tacky nativity scenes. I want to thank all who participated for making this contest exceptionally garish. Fabulous! Over the course of the next few days, I will be dividing the submissions into sub-categories, numbering and naming them. I have too many to simply just vote on one so I will feature the over all top ten along side the winners of each category.

Feel free to inject an ideas about sub-categories or naming suggestions.


Niall Mor said...

I think for absolute, shudder-inducing, craptasticness it's hard to beat the Nativity Scene made of human hair. That's wrong on levels I didn't know existed until I saw it.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Maybe you could divide them by:

Eric said...

My prayer this Christmas:

Dear Lord, whatever I did that made me deserve to see the Nativity Scene Made Of Human Hair, please forgive me and help me never ever ever do it again. Amen.

Lola said...

In addition to LauratheCrazyMama's very good subdivitions Please add: Disrespectful or Clueless?

I've already made 12 selections. I can't wait to vote!!!

It's always fun at the Crescat's.

Familias católicas said...

More categories suggestion:

minimalist (ones without eyes, hands, nose...)
maximalist (or "inclusive" ones, papanoel and baby Jesus...)