Tuesday, March 16, 2010

some one's been reading my diary...

... except I am not Orthodox, and this is obviously intended as a joke.

...and this link, of course, is for poor sweet Jack.


Just another mad Catholic said...

very much appreciated Kat , although I haven't been doing any blogging of late due to the fact that I've been been up to my sweet English Eyes in dissertations

Kamilla said...

That's hysterical! An Eastern Catholic friend sent it around a while back.

I should probably write up my experience with eHarmoney-grubbing-con-artists. It wouldn't be quite as funny, but is probably chuckle-worthy.

I wish I could figure out what I had in my profile that would make those guys think I would fall for, "Can you send me $5000 so I can complete my oil deal? The crude price just jumped."