Thursday, April 08, 2010

culinary confessions...

... I honestly can't remember the last time I consumed a vegetable.


Lola said...

I'm happiest with Bread Butter, Jam or Cheese.

And with that BoxOWine, we'd have a party.

I didn't know vegetables were ever eaten fresh when I was a kid.

And fruit only came in poptart form.

The Crescat said...

I am waiting to see if this sparks the tomato is a fruit/vegetable debate that started the great schism. :-P

Joe ( said...

I wont touch the fruit/veggie thing... but if you keep drawing them with cute little faces and personalities... PETV might campaign to have us all eat... well... I dont know. Maybe if us humans died off... the veggies and cows could live in blisfull happiness.

Maybe that is the point of the Jesus and the Bear painting. That we arent meant for this world, only bears are.

nazareth priest said...

I'm sorry...couldn't live without vegetables...maybe because we don't eat meat a whole lot; nevertheless...To-mah-toes are GOOOD for you (even if there is slop inside!)

3puddytats said...

I'm a California nut-case and was raised on fresh fruits and veggies...practically borderline vegetarian, so no-meat Fridays are no-pain for me :)

I'll think of you when I tear into my luscious garden salad with chunks of tofu occumpanied with steamed zuchini and squash, and for dessert sliced nectarine ..vegggie rule!!