Monday, April 19, 2010

no malta monday...

... for the first time in two years there will be no Malta Monday. Please address all your righteous indignation to those Nordic isolationists in Iceland.


johnkgibson said...

Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was flying to Rome
On my own private Gulf Stream

But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get saved
These are the days
When you wish your trip was already made

It's just another Malta Monday
I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another Malta Monday

Apologies to both the Bangles and the Crescat.

Sorry that you didn't get to go.

Badger Catholic said...

*stares blankly*

Andrea said...

I don't blame you for being upset. This is really a rough situation. I am so sorry. :(

Lola said...

I love that Bangles parody.

Now, I'm going to have it rolling around in my head...

How bout a Malta Meltdown for Friday? Along with a list of appetizers and cocktails a few music videos would be nice. (You and Digi pick the best music.)

kired said...


laurazim said...

Rat crap.