Wednesday, April 14, 2010

special intentions...

... I have a list of names and on it is every one who has made a donation to my travel fund*. I plan to take this list with me and pray for you while I am abroad. I have received several requests for prayers at the tomb of St. Peter. Some have requested specific locations in honor of various patron saints. I am flattered you would ask a miserable sinner like me to pray for you and I will gladly oblige.

If you have any specific intentions you would like to have me take to Italy for you please simply ask. You don't have to leave me a comment, you can email me for confidentiality.

the_crescat@yahoo.com



*Please, I am not implying that you have to make a donation in order for me to be willing to pray for you. It is just my way of offering thanks for their generosity. I will be honored to pray for any one who asks regardless of the circumstance.

10 comments:

Anita Moore said...

Please pray that my dear friend, the Redoubtable Marcus Magnus, will be safe in his forthcoming travels.

Terry Nelson said...

Please say a prayer for me too - any place.

I'll pray for you too - for a safe trip and for your little boy that he shouldn't miss you too much.

I'm so happy you get to go - have the best time ever - big hug!

mamalong said...

Please pray for my husband's conversion. If he does not convert, my children will be raised Presbyterian. Thank you. You'll be in my prayers, too.

Tony said...

Please, pray for the Pope, who is under unremitting attack from many quarters, and for me, that I may discern my own vocation more clearly.

Thank you.

ArchAngel's Advocate said...

*****
Snark Warning:
This side of Heaven there only sinners who can pray for us, so why not YOU?
*****
Have a good and safe trip, and bring back only suveniers which you have purchased (i.e no 5 finger discounted Swiss Guards!. Papa Benny needs a complete set!)

Dymphna said...

Pray for the pope. Thanks.

Fr. Gary V. said...

I would appreciate if you can pray fro me while wearing a sackcloth! ;-)

Mimi said...

Please pray for my son, Jacob, and my dear friend Alexis in their job hunts.

And, travel safely!

cathcandy said...

I hope (and wouldnt be surprised at all) that some of the folks in Rome and the Vatican recognize you and give you a very special super-star treatment. Especially at Scavi! And I hope the Swiss Guard give you winks and then get on one knee and sing "My Girl" to you!

Marie said...

Please pray that a friend of mine would come out of the darkness of the occult and back to Christ and the sacraments. Thank you Kat!