Thursday, May 06, 2010


... I think I might have an idea who registered my email addresses [yes, all of them] with various islam websites and forums. Great, now allah is spamming me. I suppose this is pay back for the Jehovah Witnesses, eh? I heard they still come by your house even after all these months.

I love my friends, they're the bestest ev-vah.


Rick said...

Your email must have been harvested from your post last Monday. Some programs scan for addresses that are marked with the "@". So, if you want to post your address you may state it as
the_crescat (at)

Tina in Ashburn said...

Dear Kat,

You need saving.
This is for you.

The Watcher said...

Okay, just spewed Diet Coke all over my comp.

The Crescat said...

Rick... no it was intentional, all my email addresses have been registered, even my work & school.

Oh, I know who the cheeky little bastard is.