Thursday, June 03, 2010

office blunders...

... or more stupid stuff I do at work on any given day.

There is a fine gentleman that we do business with. He has the deep honey accent reminiscent of Harry Connick Jr. A co-worker was meeting this fine gentleman for business. I called said co-worker to inquirer when he'd be back in the office but before I hung up I jokingly added, "Don't forget to tell Mr. [insert sexy man's name here] I said Helllooooooo." This last word I purred.

It was only then that my co-worker informed me I was on speaker phone.

8 comments:

Rick said...

O felix culpa...

nazareth priest said...

He,he, he...I'll bet HE'LL call back!!:<)!
News travels fast...

Just another mad Catholic said...

you crack me up kat :)

Kike said...

Oopssssss...

Suburbanbanshee said...

Breathes there a man with soul so dead
Who ne'er to his coworkers hath said
Silly stuff about the clients?

Linda said...

Hey, if he has a good sense of humor and he's single...

. said...

Oh, no!
It's better to think that to say.

Anthony S. "Tony" Layne said...

Well, now that the Kat's out of the bag ....