Saturday, November 06, 2010

If you are on facebook you can join their cause and make donations.


janko said...

My everlasting Lord!! what a man could do that ,,i love it i will pray for him every day now Good Samaritian in all sense of the WORD

Lola said...

I can hardly contain my joy!

I don't use Face book but I found a site that has an additional address to send a check:

belinda said...

What a beautiful story. Thanks Kat for sharing it with us.

My future son in law was orphaned in Seoul twenty two years ago. We love him so much and it breaks my heart to think of what could have happened to him had he not been left at that orphanage. He's a brilliant man and an excellent Catholic example for my other children.

These babies simply need a chance to thrive - and they will. God bless them all.

Pablo said...

I'm going to steal this from you and put it on my blog under the title:

Men: How to be Catholic.


kozz said...

He is really an inspiration. God bless him.

Denita said...

How cool is that?